Optronics technologies for space-based defence applications is the topic of the European Defence Agency workshop.
“Hyperspectral Sensors: systems, applications and perspective” is the focus of the contribution on the topic of our CTO Andrea Masini.
Once again, it is an opportunity for us to share perspectives on optronic technologies with the international experts invited by European Defence Agency to look together the perspectives of optronic technologies for space-based defence applications.
FlySight is honoured to be part of this ongoing dialogue to explore R&T needs related to optronic technologies for space defence applications.
Maximised observation, intelligence and surveillance to promote and enhance situational awareness in various defence applications.
Find out more about FlySight in EDA activities:
- 48th CapTech Optronics meeting
- OPENSIGHT-ars among emerging and disruptive defence technologies
- FlySight talk at EDA “Multispectral IR technologies for defence” – FlySight
- FlySight and Leonardo together for EDA Workshop on Neuromorphic Camera – FlySight
- OPENSIGHT presented to EDA: a modern approach to data fusion – FlySight
- Cognitive Systems presented to Captech Optronics group at EDA – FlySight