Real-time Augmented Reality engine with Artificial Intelligence support for airborne payload operators
OPENSIGHT Mission Console is specifically designed to support payload operators in airborne scenarios, with the aim to conduct the mission more smoothly and efficiently.
An Augmented Reality engine, capable of handling multiple high resolution video flows, improves the geospatial situational awareness of the operator by the superposition of multiple synthetic information layers.
No need to switch to the moving map anymore: all the information is displayed directly over the video for a better mission effectiveness.
- 5Video processing algorithms for image enhancement (equalization, expansion, saturation, dehazing, fog suppression, super resolution)
- 5Augmented Reality engine for real-time vector overlay superimposition (works with custom user data)
- 53D Moving map with multiple layers support and real-time video-over-map projection
- 5Geodatabase functionality for direct and inverse geocoding
- 5Full touchscreen HMI for quick and effective interaction with the operator
- 5Automatic target detection and classification (Artificial Intelligence networks specialized for maritime and airborne threats)
Mission Console Quick Demo
Mission Console Demo
ARS with AIS Demo
Fusion of EO Video with SAR Images
Provides the operator with additional information only when needed
Extensive data supports, with flexible modules to display custom proprietary data
Improved accuracy and effectiveness for the operator to coordinate missions on the ground
Allows the operator to focus on the mission, with no need to switch between map and video to relay geospatial details: all the information is now available directly on the video
Want to know more about OPENSIGHT?
Designed and developed to meet specific needs in any scenario, OPENSIGHT is a multi-platform PED (Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination) system created to provide the best support in decision making.
Contact us, our team is here to help!