Mission planning, real-time supervision and
debriefing tools for airborne missions
Plan your mission in a supervised environment and identify your targets
Fly the planned mission and exploit augmented reality capabilities to achieve your goals
Supervise from the ground all the active missions to coordinate them for a superior effectiveness
Debrief the missions, archive the acquired data and generate automatic reports
- 5Supervised mission planning process, with the possibility of exporting files that can later be used in flight using OpenSIGHT Mission Console software
- 5Real time acquisition of multiple high resolution STANAG4609 streams, to allow a single operator to supervise and coordinate multiple missions
- 5Post mission on-the-ground data exploitation, reporting and archiving
- 5Manage tags, events description, video storage and images trough an easy and intuitive process.
- 5Extract and publish geo-registered snapshots and video clips. Export geo-location information, mission reports and contextual data.
Analyst Console Quick Demo
Analyst Console Demo
COVID-19 Management Demo
Helps the operator during the complex pre-mission planning process
Allows to supervise multiple real-time missions, to coordinate pilots and payload operators in order to carry out the different tasks with improved efficiency and accuracy
Handles the huge amount of recorded STANAG4609 data in a simple and efficient manner, allowing to search through them with multiple criteria
Are you interested in these features?
OPENSIGHT is designed and developed to meet specific needs in different scenarios.
If you want to receive further information about our solutions, write to us and our team will reply to you as soon as possible.